Dr. Smith becomes concerned when patients miss their appointments because chiropractic care is — quite literally — a hands-on endeavour that requires full patient participation. The following are just 10 of the many reasons not to miss your chiropractic appointment.
- Chiropractic is prevention oriented.
- Chiropractic care plans are not arbitrary.
- Chiropractic is a partnership.
- Chiropractic care is cumulative.
- Chiropractic may boost immune function.
- Chiropractic quells stress and fear.
- Chiropractic boosts athletic performance.
- Chiropractic fuels cognitive function.
- Chiropractic enhances work performance.
- Keeping your appointments is respectful to other patients.
You may know that Dr. Smith uses safe and gentle maneuvers known as chiropractic adjustments to restore spinal alignment. But did you know that this all-natural alternative to drugs and surgery also helps prevent injury and disease? That’s because a healthy spine — where nerves are able to function without obstruction from misaligned vertebrae — is less susceptible to injury.
See you soon for your next adjustment!