Osteoporosis is a disease that weakens bones, leaving them susceptible to fracture. Osteoporosis is a major health threat because many osteoporosis sufferers endure bone fractures, which leave them seriously disabled for the remainder of their lives.
Here are some tips to prevent osteoporosis naturally.
- Get enough calcium and vitamin D
- Exercise, especially weight-bearing and resistance exercises
- Bulk up on B vitamins to optimize bone density
- Increase potassium consumption
- Drink tea
- Avoid cola
- Limit chocolate
- Avoid excess alcohol, but consider a small amount
- Don’t smoke
- Manage depression
Lastly, get regular chiropractic checkups. Regular exercise is essential to keeping bones healthy and strong. And chiropractic care is key to keeping your body in top exercising form. Chiropractic adjustments keep joints in optimal health, allowing for bone-friendly weight-bearing exercise.
Dr. Barbara Smith