Chiropractic adjustments may improve lung function, according to researchers. Dr. Smith is excited by this research, because it adds to mounting research emphasizing the intimate connection between spinal health and overall well-being.
The all-natural chiropractic strategy for boosting lung function:
- Keep regular chiropractic care appointments.
- Eat a nutrient-rich diet.
- Engage in daily aerobic exercise.
- Use all-natural cleaning products and skip air fresheners.
- Seek out social support.
- Expose children to pets and farm animals during their first years of life.
- Try cloth diapers.
Pick up this week’s issue of Optimal Health University at your next adjustment to read the study of how chiropractic adjustments improve respiratory function.