Did you know that chiropractic is not just for relief from back pain? In fact many of Dr. Smith’s patients do not suffer from the disorders typically associated with chiropractic, such as arthritis, backache, neck pain or headache. Instead, patients seek chiropractic care for a variety of benefits, which are supported by exciting new scientific research.
Here is a sampling of some of those reasons:
- Problems in upper and lower limbs
- Maladies affecting the ankles, knees, wrists, elbows and shoulders
- Improve overall health through the immune system
- Combat visceral (disorders affecting the body’s organs) conditions such as blood pressure, infertility and chronic constipation
- Youngsters benefit with a decrease of symptoms of ear infections, reduction in bed-wetting and colic
- Improvements in asthma and hyperactivity
- Boost athletic performance
- Promote cognitive function and boost short-term memory
- Be more productive at work through elevated energy and reduced fatigue
- Wards off debilitating chronic pain
More and more patients are giving up their narrow perception of chiropractic and discovering that this revolutionary holistic approach to health is for much more than back pain. If your friends or family have a “tunnel vision” of chiropractic, please share this Monday Morning Health Tip with them.