|Chiropractic Research in Adults
At the end of the calendar year, Dr. Smith reviews the past year’s research on chiropractic and shares the most cutting-edge studies with patients. Many studies focused on the role of vertebral subluxations in wellness. Vertebral subluxations are areas in the spine where motion is restricted or bones (vertebrae) are out of alignment. Dr. Smith corrects vertebral subluxations using gentle maneuvers called chiropractic adjustments.
Here is a sampling of the landmark chiropractic research published involving adults.
- Chiropractic adjustments may lower tumor necrosis factor
- Adjustments boost golfers’ performance
- Adjustments may cure irritable bowel syndrome
- Chiropractic care alleviates fibromyalgia
- Chiropractic mitigates dizziness and balance problems
- Chiropractic may be helpful for hypothyroidism
- Chiropractic for older patients
- A single chiropractic adjustment may cut headache pain by 75 percent
- Chiropractic more effective than massage for neck pain
Dr. Barbara Smith
Chiropractor and Health Educator
- Product of the Month: Ask us how Ideal Protein can change your life.
- Digestive Enzymes: break down our food into nutrients so that our bodies can absorb them.
- Posture Perfect Stretch Class: Please call for availability.
- Ask your doctor about how the use of low force techniques could help you and your loved ones with asthma.
- See us on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter for our most up to date information.
- Dr. Barb has a new blog
For future upcoming events, visit our website.
- If this health tip was helpful to you, help us help others by passing it on!
TUE: 1:00 pm to 6:30 pm
WED: 7:30 am to 12:30 pm
THUR: 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm
FRI: 7:30 am to 12:00 pm